All credits go to the iPodWizard people!
Right now, I'll only post the theme hack.
Maybe more later, or you can click this link; [CLICK!]
Okay, this hack is pretty simple.
* First, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, check your iPod's generation and type. This is very critical if you don't want to break your iPod.
iPod Types that DO NOT WORK;
iPod 6th Generation (newest version)
iPod nano 2nd and 3rd generations
ALL iPod Shuffles
*If you want to know what generation your iPod is, post or PM me.
* After you're done identifying your iPod type, download iPodWizard with the link below.
* Extract the file with winrar.
* Find a theme that you like.
The Ultimate Theme List
The theme forum
*Make sure the theme you download matches the type of iPod and firmware you have.
* Save and extract the file you downloaded to a place (preferably the desktop)
* Open iPodWizard (or if you already did, that's fine)
* Connect your iPod to the computer
* In the top left corner of iPodWizard, next to 'Edit Mode', click 'iPod' in the drop-box.
* Immediately to the right, click 'Load Firmware' and wait for it to load.
* Go to the 'Pictures' tab right under the 'Firmware editor' tab. (should already be on that).
* On the right side of iPodWizard, there should be a list of buttons. Click on 'Load All,' and find your theme folder. Open that up.
* After the pictures load, click on 'Write' and keep that on the top of your windows.
* When that's all done, eject your iPod by clicking on 'Eject' on the top right hand area.
* Then unplug your ipod from your computer safely and test out your cool background.